Doctor insights on:
What Does Advil Contain
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I've take a muscle relaxer that contained ibuprofen (200mg). now have migraine. Is it safe to take an Advil?
Drug interactions: I found on drug-drug interactions btwn Advil (brand of ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory pain medication) and Cefpodoxime (a cephalosporin-class antibiotic) at https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=552-0,1310-782. But be sure to read about potential side effects of each, especially gastritis from former, and vaginal yeast infection & diarrhea from latter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
They are the same: No difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does advil contain codeine?
- Does advil contain aspirin?
- Does advil contain acetaminophen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does advil contain aspirin acetaminophen?
- Does advil cold and sinus contain acetaminophen?
- What does advil do?
- What does sweat contain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free