Doctor insights on:
What Does Abnormal Thyroid Blood Test Mean
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Thyroid test is at borderline what could this mean (28 weeks) preg!? 2nd blood test so far both a lil abnormal
My T3 (liothyronine) thyroid is 1.75,
Which came out as abnormal on the blood test. What does this mean? Should i be worried? Any suggestions? TY!!
Not sure why a t3 (liothyronine)...: was tested--definitely not a standard screening test. if your tsh is normal there's nothing to worry about. you should speak to your doctor who ordered the test to review the additional laboratory data and answer your questions. ...Read more
Need more info: Results of lab tests need to be interpreted in the context of whole health status. What test did you have and what was the actual result? It would be prudent to discuss the results with the doctor who ordered the tests. ...Read more
Thyroid: Everything is within normal limit. Don't worry. ...Read more
Recent blood test showed ts level 2.32 what's that mean for thyroid if someone is taking levothyroxin at 50 mg and still having symptoms?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does abnormal blood test results mean?
- What does abnormal blood test mean?
- What does abnormal liver blood test mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does an abnormal liver test mean?
- What does abnormal stress test mean?
- What does an abnormal liver function test mean?
- What is an abnormal thyroid mean?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free