Doctor insights on:
What Does Abnormal Blood Test Results Mean
RDW: RDW=red cell distribution width. This is a statistical measure or the degree of variation in sizes of the red cells. It is a useful parameter ini classifying anemias that may otherwise be similar, for example iron deficiency and some thalassemias. But other parameters are more generally useful. ...Read more
It depends.: A pap smear is a test used to screen for cervical cancer, where a doc takes a sample of cells from the cervix. There is a wide range of abnormal results. Some pap tests come back showing you have a virus called hpv which is extremely common in sexually active women. Pap smears can also show that the cells of the cervix themselves are abnormal, showing pre-cancerous or cancerous cells. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lab : Nothing to worry. The specimen was either collected with difficulty or was tested with delay. ...Read more
Not Medical: That term is not one used in medicine nor is it in any way explanatory. Perhaps you should ask this specific question of the professional who used it. ...Read more
???: I'm not sure what that means. I guess your blood work is inconclusive and the doc cannot make a definite diagnosis. Tell your doc to explain what he/she meant with that and more importantly what he/she wants to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does abnormal liver blood test mean?
- What does abnormal thyroid blood test mean?
- What does estimated gfr mean on blood test results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes abnormal blood test results?
- What does an abnormal thyroid test mean?
- What does an abnormal liver test mean?
- What does abnormal stress test mean?
- What does abnormal blood results mean?