Doctor insights on:
What Does A White Spot In The Eye Mean
What does it mean when i see glare marks or spots in my eyes all the time? I went to the eye doctor 2wks ago and he said my eye sight was 20/20.
I have a had a cataract surgery and insertion of lens 5 yrs ago. Now I see pics with flash on, there's a white spot in the eye. Shld I worry?
No: You are likely seeing a light reflection from the anterior aspect of the intraocular lens implant. How's your vision? Glare symptoms from normally expected opacification of the posterior capsule that supports the intraocular lens may also increase the rather whitish reflex too. For reassurance talk to your ophthalmologist. A checkup is usually a good idea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got hit in the eye three years ago. There is a red spot in the eye ever since. Looks like a subconjunctival hemmorhage. Why has it not been healin?
Have your eye doctor: Look at it, and measure it. This has to be monitored to make sure that it is not something dangerous. Also the history of how long the 'black dot' been there is critical. So don't delay, and make an appointment to see your eye doctor, and make sure they do a dilated funduscopic examination of the inside of your eyes too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does white spot on your eye mean?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- What does a white spot on your skin mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of a white spot on the tonsils
- What does a white spot in your mouth mean?
- What does white spot on my babys cheek mean?
- What does a spot on the lung mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free