Doctor insights on:
What Does A White Blood Cell Count Of 71 000 Indicate
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
I've had two labs in six months that showed a white blood cell count of 14.9. What does this indicate?
Your Count is high: White cell count(wbc) can be high from infections or any kind of inflammmation in the body including cancers of the white cells(leukemia). You need to consult a hematologist if the WBC count persists to be above 10, 000 when you check it one more time..One month from the last count. Also it matters what the other blood cells are like such as hemoglobin and platelet counts which are part of blood t. ...Read more
Normally, not much: Unless you are exposed to agents that lower white count (high dose radiation, chemotherapeutic agents, some poisons) or become infected rapidly (which increases white count) generally the white blood cell count is a value that does not fluctuate that much over the course of a 24 hour period. As an example, if you acquire a very rapidly progressing community-acquired pneumonia, WBC does go up fast. ...Read more
- What does low white blood cell count indicate?
- What does high white blood cell count indicate?
- What does high white blood cells count indicate?
- What does a high white blood cell count indicate?
- Does white blood cell count indicate cancer?
- Does high white blood cells count indicate?
- What does high white blood cells indicate?
- What does elevated white blood cells indicate?
- 18 000 white blood cell count
- 20 000 white blood cell count