Doctor insights on:
What Does A Tingling Sensation In Your Arm Mean
Been feeling shaky all morning n now feelings tingling sensation on my left arm what does this mean?
Hard to say: It's hard to say without knowing a bit more but it sounds like you are describing what feels like when your blood sugar gets really low. Drink some fruit juice. If you are diabetic your doctor should be informed. The sensation in your arm could be from a long list of conditions. If it gets worse or paralysis develops seek urgent care. ...Read more
HAVE AN EXAM: See a doctor for a physical evaluation and poss lab tests. ...Read more
What does it mean when your arm has a tingling sensation from the neck down to ur finger tips and then get numb? Any answers
I have a tingling sensation throughout my right arm as if I have bumped my funnybone. In the morning is when it is the worst.
The : The feeling when the "funnybone" is hit comes from the ulnar nerve, one of the three major nerves in the upper limb. Usually this feeling is felt most in the pinkie and ring finger, and on the pinkie side of the forearm. If the whole upper limb is affected by a similar feeling, the problem may involve part of the brain, spinal cord, or an interchange of nerves called the brachial plexus. Often, problems involving the spinal cord and brachial plexus involve not only a feeling, but also some weakness. A visit to a primary care doctor may start to sort things out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your left arm is tingling?
- What does tingling in the right arm mean?
- What does tingling in right arm mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does tingling and numbness in right arm mean?
- What does a burning sensation in your leg mean?
- What does a burning sensation in your stomach mean?
- What does tingling in your forearm mean?
- Talk to a neurologist online