Doctor insights on:
What Does A Tilted Uterus Look Like
Does a tilted uterus make it anymore difficult to get pregnant are the sperm able to travel through normally ?
No: No. It is a normal variant.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have just discovered I have a tilted uterus and I was wondering can that cause any discomfort? I been crazy painful symptoms.
Yes it can: yes it can tilted uterus can pulled against the round ligament and cause pain acted like a swing you make between two tree and you sit on the swing and you swing and turn all pressure will be against the trees see your GYN there is some exercise can teach you to minimize the tilting specially while you are having pain one of the is like kneeling on the floor and push you head forward good luck ...Read more
I was just told at my 10week 6day appointment that I have a tilted uterus. Are the any concerns/complications I should watch for?
Tilted uterus: It is just the position of the uterus that was described to you. If nothing else happens during pregnancy I do not foresee any complications. Tilted or retroverted , anteverted , mid position uterus are just description of the ways the uterus sits in the lower abdomen. Thanks and good luck with your pregnancy ...Read more
Having intercourse hurts ever since I've had my son 9 months ago. Could it be because my uterus is tilted forward? It's like he hits something.
About 2 weeks: If it is done laparoscopically you will be able to drive and move around 6-8 days after surgery. Remember that you will have a pulling sensation/pain into the groin for several weeks. Every week will be better. No heavy liftng for 6 weeks and listen to your body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a tilted cervix look like?
- What does a tilted uterus mean?
- What does a healthy uterus look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does the uterus look like with transvaginal ultrasound?
- What does cancer look like in the uterus by ultrasound?
- What does a pregnant uterus look like?
- What does it mean if your uterus is tilted?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free