Doctor insights on:
What Does A Tilted Cervix Look Like
Slightly blue: Because of increased blood flow to the uterus in response to the pregnancy, the cervix (which is the tip of the uterus) will tend to have a slightly blue tint as well as more prominent blood vessels with a tendency to bleed slightly on contact. The changes are not distinct enough to independently confirm the pregnancy. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have large fibroid 5mnth pregnant look like .Gyn took pap smear and cervix biopsy , what was the purpose of the samples taken out of from inside .?
Not related: The pap smear and cervical biopsy would not be related to the fibroid. A pap smear is done to detect precancerous cells on the cervix and prevent cervical cancer. A cervical biopsy is done because the pap smear was abnormal or because the doctor saw an abnormality there during the exam. Fibroids are very common benign uterine tumors. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Probably normal.: A tilted cervix (or uterus) is just describing what the position of these organs is. It is not abnormal and does not need to be fixed. Some are tilted forward, some backward, and some right in the middle. One position is not better than the other. It is the way you were born. No worries! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a tilted uterus look like?
- What does a pregnant cervix look like?
- What does a woman's cervix look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a boil on the vagina look like?
- What does a 3 cm ovarian cyst look like?
- What does a normal throat look like?
- What does a normal vaginal discharge after childbirth look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free