Doctor insights on:
What Does A Swollen Vulva Mean
Swollen vulva i recently went to the doctor and they told me i had a UTI they prescribed me sulfa tet and now my labia minora is swollen beyond means. Its very painful to walk stand or sit. I am also experiencing the skin peeling off everytime i wipe. Now
I had itchy discharges when i rubbed my vulva realy bad it became streched and swollen only the left side its pink color but thicker than the other?
GYN: Please see your gyn to test the discharge for infection. ...Read more
Many causes: Infection, abrasion, pad overuse, intercourse, etc. I think you get the idea. When it is swollen, get it checked out by a gyn md. ...Read more
Find cause then rx: I would first identify the cause prior to blindly treati g withou knowing more. For example is this a tumor? Hernia? Metaplasia from chronic trauma? Is it lymphatic or vascular congestion? Positional? Work related? Congenital? Constrictive due to garment wear? Due to bone, skin, fat, nerves, vessels?, etc. Meet with your gynecologist for an examination. ...Read more
I've been to many docs and they don't know why I have a red vulva. No symptoms; just red/swollen. I've been given a cortisteroid which didn't help?
Extreme itch & very swollen vulva everytime i wash with regular soap like olay, caress etc. Yellow discharge. What is this? It's reoccurring for 2mnth
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- What does a swollen testicle mean?
- What does a swollen lymph node in the neck mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a swollen tongue mean?
- What does a swollen uterus mean?
- What does it mean when a baby has a swollen fontanelle?
- Redness around a swollen lymph node
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free