Doctor insights on:
What Does A Strep Rash Usually Look Like
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Yes, but: It depends on what & how you test.Office quick tests are reliable in the right hands but some do a backup culture plate. A poor quality sample may not acquire the material needed for the test. Strep can also come up in other places than the throat, like skin infections or a rectal irritation. Not all rashes or belly pain is strep & not all people will get it if exposed. ...Read more
I had strep infection that caused RHD last year.My ESR and ASO is now ok but rashes and hives still apppears on my legs, arms and hands... Pls help.
5 years old is having red itchy rashes on neck , itching on back , ears and face,swelling on face.Fever 100.Skin is rough.Is it strep throat/measles?
Needs to be seen: Cannot be diagnosed on this platform with this limited information, which indicate need for medical attention, kindly take your child to the pediatrician, wish you both wellness ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a lupus rash usually look like?
- What does a scabies rash usually look like?
- What does an amoxicillin rash usually look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a strep throat rash look like?
- What does a strep rash look like and does it itch?
- What does a poison oak rash usually look like?
- What does actinic keratosis usually look like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online