Doctor insights on:
What Does A Slightly Elevated Thyroid Mean
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a slightly elevated white blood cell count mean?
- Slightly enlarged thyroid what does this mean
- What does it mean when t3 levels are low on a thyroid test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does calcification of a thyroid nodule mean?
- What does slightly elevated liver enzymes mean?
- What does a mildly enlarged thyroid mean?
- What does a slightly enlarged kidney mean?
- What does a slightly enlarged thyroid mean?