Doctor insights on:
What Does A Sharp Pain In Your Right Side Mean
Several things: Any history of any cardiac issues? If not it could be a simple strain. Go see your doctor. ...Read more
Usually muscle pain: You are still young to have serious heart condition unless there's a strong family history of it. Go mention to your dr the kind of chest pain you have. Sharp chest pain which worsens with body movement, deep breathing or tender when you press on it is usually muscular or pleuritic (lining of lung is inflamed) in nature he may recommend an ekg just to rule out underlying heart disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been experiencing a strange sharp pain below my ribcage on my right side. What could this mean?
It hurts to exhale & I have a really bad sharp pain under my right side of my ribs, what does it mean?
Stitch?: Many people occasionally get a brief, knife-like stabbing pain at a point in the chest wall when they inhale. This is probably due to a transient fold in the plerua and is relieved by taking a very deep breath. There's no feeling of shortness of breath as from overexertion. If this describes your pain, then be reassured; otherwise, a physician office visit is in order. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a sharp pain in your left side mean?
- What does sharp pains in your side mean?
- What does a sharp pain in your stomach mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sharp pain in your ear mean?
- What does it mean if you get a sharp pain down your right leg?
- What does pain in right side mean?
- What does pain on the right side mean?
- What does a pain in your right side mean?