Doctor insights on:
What Does A Ruptured Ovarian Cyst Feel Like
Yes!: Some women have pain and some do not. If the cyst is large or contains blood, it may cause pain when it ruptures. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Maybe something else: Every month a woman who ovulates will essentially have a ruptured cyst - as the egg is released. Not infrequently, ovarian cysts persist - and may become uncomfortable until it ruptures. Consider the pill if you have persistent uncomfortable ovarian cysts. ...Read more
Pain: Usually a sharp pain but if lucky no pain at all. ...Read more
Pain: Typically, it is associated with sudden onset of pain on one side of the abdomen. It will subside over a matter of hours. However, it does not always follow this classic pattern. You should see a doctor if pain persists. ...Read more
Varies: It varies from person to person. Some people don't have pain when the cyst ruptures while others have excruciating pain. You should see a doctor if pain is severe or persistent. ...Read more
Ues: wait for one more weekGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does ovarian cyst rupture feel like?
- What does it feel like if an ovarian cyst ruptures?
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst rupture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ovarian cyst burst feel like?
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst?
- What does a ovarian cyst feel like?
- What does an ovarian cyst feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free