Doctor insights on:
What Does A Ruptured Cyst Feel Like
What does a ruptured renal cyst feel like? I have colicky unilateral flank pain, low grade fever, nausea & normal urine except can't empty bladder.
Kidney infection: You may have an infection of the kidney (pyelonephritis). You should see your doctor right away. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Variable: The process of having monthly, 'regular' menstrual cycles (when not on birth control) requires the production and ovulation (or release/rupture of a physiologic cyst every single month). Usu. It doesn't cause much if any pain(twinges/sharp). When someone gets a larger than normal cyst that ruptures, or if it ruptures through a blood vessel causing bleeding-can cause intense, sharp, 1sided pain. ...Read more
See below: It usually causes dull, achy pain in the lower abdomen. ...Read more
Pain evolution.: The pain from a ruptured cyst gets better spontaneously over several hours. This is different than, for example, an ovarian torsion or a ruptured appendix, where the pain would get worse. Definitely have your healthcare provider on board to monitor your signs/symptoms to avoid missing those more emergent conditions. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a ruptured ovarian cyst feel like?
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst rupture?
- What does a ruptured cyst look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it feel like to have an ovarian cyst?
- What does a ovarian cyst feel like?
- What does a cyst in the breast feel like?
- What does it feel like when a cyst bursts?
- What does ovarian cyst rupture feel like?