Doctor insights on:
What Does A Rash Mean When You Re Pregnant
Unprotected sex, one week later started coughing unexpectedly. No fever no rash. Slight nose bleed. What does that mean? Is that pregnancy?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Pregnancy rashes: Some pregnancy conditions can be very itchy. Puppp comes at end of 3rd trimester, usually starts in stretchmarks and can have "hives" like rash and small blisters. Pemphigoid gestationis also has "hive" like rash and may have blisters, usually starts in 2nd trimester, may have consequences for baby so must be treated. Cholestasis may not have any rash just itching. See your dermatologist asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im 16wks pregnant and I have a rash around my anus it doesn't itch at all. Just feels raw. What could it be? Should i be worried?
Possibly: During pregnancy many skin changes occur. In the 3rd trimester some women experience a rash called puppp (an anocryonym) that can be widespread but is not serious. Best to go to dermatologist as other conditions which do require attention can also occur during pregnancy and a dermatologist will be able to better determine what's causing rash and how to treat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a positive rubella test and igg test mean when you are pregnant?
- What does it mean if you get a rash on your chest when you exercise?
- What does it mean when you poop a lot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you get a nasty smell from the vagina?
- What does it mean when you spit up a little blood?
- What does it mean when you dream holding a baby?
- What does it mean when you lactate and not pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online