Doctor insights on:
What Does A Pregnant Uterus Look Like
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
My uterus ruptured when i can my baby about a year ago. Ii am using iud. My stomach still bloated. I still look like a 6 month pregnant girl. ?
I've large fibroids -22 weeks pregnant look like for 1 yr now, what's happening to my body? Can it cause damage to my uterus , kidneys /organs ?Gyn's
Kidneys: Large fibroids are usually just uncomfortable because the uterus presses on the bowels & bladder. This won't usually cause any damage but can contribute to constipation & frequent urination. Very large fibroids can cause kidney damage by blocking the flow of urine in the ureters. The ureters carry the urine from the kidneys to the bladder. If the urine backs up into the kidney it can cause damage. ...Read more
How can you tell if your uterus is bigger from pregnacy? In what month does it begin to grow? Like at 5months pregnant? And is it easy to tell?
I look and feel like im pregnant but i don't have a uterus or cervics what could be the cause of this?
Contracting Uterus: Your uterus contracts at other times such as during your period and during intercourse. Best wishes! ...Read more
Helo im pregnant 3 weeks and i feel like a little pressure in my uterus. Is that normal?? Thank you
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a healthy uterus look like?
- What does the lining of the uterus look like?
- What does the uterus look like with transvaginal ultrasound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does cancer look like in the uterus by ultrasound?
- What does your uterus look like in early pregnancy?
- What does an early pregnant belly look like?
- What does a month pregnant belly look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free