Doctor insights on:
What Does A Pregnant Cervix Feel Like
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It takes a long: Time to be able to do a pelvic exam. Your better off leaving that alone. Soft and mushy is not really what we look for. We look for dilation, thinning and efface ent, texture or softening is part of it, i'll give you that, but i wouldn't be trying to self examine or diagnose. You'll drive yourself crazy and may pull a muscle. Gd luc. ...Read more
Slightly blue: Because of increased blood flow to the uterus in response to the pregnancy, the cervix (which is the tip of the uterus) will tend to have a slightly blue tint as well as more prominent blood vessels with a tendency to bleed slightly on contact. The changes are not distinct enough to independently confirm the pregnancy. ...Read more
Softer : Not much change this early, but would be softer. ...Read more
What happens to your cervix in early pregnancy? How do you know what it feels like? How can you feel it? Is it closed? I just want to know
Soft: During the earlier part of pregnancy the cervix feels like the tip of your nose but softer and more compressible. In labor, the cervix becomes less long - eventually becoming almost flush with the vaginal wall. . Additionally the cervix opens to facilitate the passage of the fetus from the uterus to the vaginal canal. Don't check your own cervix during pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does the cervix feel like when pregnant?
- What does your cervix feel like when your pregnant?
- What does your cervix feel like when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a pregnant cervix look like?
- What does cervix feel like during early pregnancy?
- What does it feel like to be 2 weeks pregnant?
- What does gas feel like when pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free