Doctor insights on:
What Does A Positive Pregnacy Test Look Like
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had sex with someone 2/10-3/8 and sex with someone else 3/11 and got a positive pregnacy test 3/13 how do I no who the father is?
A plus sign: It looks like a plus sign. You may want to look at the information that came with the test. ...Read more
Look online!: If you are able to post this question online, then you should be able to look up the answer online. http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-pregnancy-test.php. ...Read more
I keep doing pregnancy test and later like an hour later i get a positive faded can i be pregnant or not?
I took an accu-clear pregnancy test. After just a few minutes it looked like it was a positive. However one line is a bit fainter. What does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a positive ppd test look like?
- What does a positive drug test look like?
- What does a positive tb test look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a positive pregnancy test look like?
- What does a positive ovulation test look like?
- What does a pregnancy test look like when it says positive?
- What does a positive first response pregnancy test look like?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online