Doctor insights on:
What Does A Palpable Thyroid Mean
For Simplification..: Thyroid Hormone and Function studies can get complicated depending on the background of the Discussants. The Labs also. For simplification: Hyper- Thyroidism is when the Thyroxine Level is High and the TSH is Low. - And Hypo- Thyroidism is when TSH is Higher than Normal ranges . Using Globalrph: Thyroxine (Free T4) Normal Range = 0.8-2.8ng/dL -TSH Normal Range = 0.5-4.7uU/ml ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What does palpable solid thyroid nodule mean?
- What does a swollen thyroid mean?
- What does high thyroid mean?
- What does an enlarged thyroid mean?
- What does t4 mean thyroid?
- What does a bumpy thyroid mean?
- What does a nodule on the thyroid mean?
- Borderline thyroid
- What does a large thyroid mean?