Doctor insights on:
What Does A Pain On The Right Side Of The Stomach Mean
What does tenderness in the right side of the stomach next to the belly button, low grade fever and vomiting mean?
Abdominal pain: I do not know how long this has been going on, but usually this indicates a gastritis or stomach infection. I would stick with clear fluids for a day. This can be signs of an appendicitis in a early stage so keep an eye on it. If it persists or if the pain migrates to your lower abdomen and is associated with pain on movement get checked. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Go see your doctor: If the pains do not go away within a matter of few days, you need to have your belly checked by your doctor. ...Read more
Same answer: Get a medical check up if the pain is still persisting. ...Read more
Severe abd pain = ER: Causes of left lower abdominal pain can include but are not limited to: ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, diverticulitis, endometriosis, inguinal hernia, ovulation pain, intestinal obstruction, crohn’s disease, abscess, ulcerative colitis, seminal vesicle inflammation, cancer, aortic aneurysm, renal infection or stone or injury. Get chronic pain checked especially if associated with stool changes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does pain on the right side mean?
- What does a pain in your right side mean?
- What does a constant pain in right side mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does pain on the right side of abdomen mean?
- What does pain on left side of stomach mean?
- What does it mean when your right side stomach hurts?
- What does it mean when the right side of my stomach?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online