Doctor insights on:
What Does A Lump In Your Breast Mean
Can't diagnose with: This info. Medical evaluation is recommended. This should provide needed info. ...Read more
Lumps in breast: Lumps in the breast should always be checked by your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
No: Always and never are words we seldom use in medicine. That said, any suspicious lumps should be evaluated and women should faithfully get their age and risk-appropriate screening tests (like mammograms). Better be safe than sorry. Oh, and go steelers. ...Read more
See Ur Doctor: Cancers never "pop up" overnight but I have seen enough patients with your story who have had cancer to understand that lumps may "fly under the radar" for some time before one is cognizant of it. Breast cysts do develop overnight but it is one thing to assume this & another to prove it. Please see ur primary care dr. Or gyne--any new lump warrants evaluation. ...Read more
If I feel a lump or thickness in one breast and then it's in the same spot in the other does that usually mean it's ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a hard lump in breast mean?
- What does a painful lump in the breast mean?
- What does a lump in your stomach mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a lump in your groin mean?
- What does a lump in your armpit mean?
- What does a lump on your neck mean?
- What does a painful lump in your armpit mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free