Doctor insights on:
What Does A Lump In The Neck Mean
Neck mass: Possible lymph node enlarged. Needs to be examined to determine the cause, such as infection in teeth or throat, etc. ...Read more
My baby is a month old and a couple of days ago i was massaging his neck and i felt a little lump on the back of it. What does it mean?
Probably lymph node: There are several lymph glands located within the structures of the neck & will vary in size from the size of a pea to much larger if stimulated.When stimulated they can enlarge quickly and feel tender to touch or compression. A visit with your dr during regular hours should separate the simple transient issues from those needing further tests. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What does it mean if I have lumps in my neck/ chin? It started out with just one at least a year ago today I noriced there are at least 3
Get checked: A long standing unexplained lump in the neck or chin needs to be checked and sooner is better than delaying. While there are many things that can cause this, most of which are benign, there is a real potential for something very serious. Get started right away. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a lump in the stomach mean?
- What does a lump in the armpit mean?
- What does lump in throat mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a lump in the groin mean?
- What does a stiff neck mean?
- What can a lump in your neck mean?
- What does a lump in your stomach mean?
- What does a lump on your neck mean?