Doctor insights on:
What Does A Lipoma Feel Like
Big skin lump: A lipoma is basically a lump of fatty tissue, usually seen in the skin. Feels a bit rubbery, usually pretty obvious. Your doctor should look and make sure it's not anywhere that can include a lymph node as a possibility. Usually removed surgically if desired. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does Lipoma happen in male more than females? And what are they? How does it one get something like that?
I have a posttraumatic lipoma located on my back that i would like to have removed. How do I go about this? Would lipo work?
Lipomas: Lipomas are usually removed with simple excision. That means we cut it out. Depending on the size, this can be done with local anesthesia or local and sedation. This is usually an outpatient procedure. In some cases the lipoma can come back. This will require a final surgery to remove the remnant that recurred. Usually that is the final surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a lipoma look and feel like?
- What does pancreatitis feel like?
- What does a rash feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does lice feel like?
- What does hemorrhoids feel like?
- What does cystitis feel like?
- What does conception feel like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online