Doctor insights on:
What Does A Itchy Belly Button Mean
Fungal dermatitis : Try washing umbilicus daily with a dandruff shampoo, as it could just be a fungal infection (like jock itch and athletes foot). These fungi like warm moist places. Belly buttons often qualify. Also can itch from contact dermatitis allergic response to metals like navel rings, jeans buttons, zippers, etc. ...Read more
I have a super itchy feeling in my naval i went to my mother and she saw a hole in my belly button and there was also a smell what could this mean?
Dermatitis: You may have number of conditions . Allergic dermatitis and fungal infection to mention few of them . Are other associated symptoms like rash? More history is needed to make suggestion . If condition persist , please see your family doc , he might figure out what is going on. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your belly button itchy?
- What does pain in your belly button mean?
- What does it mean if my belly button hurts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your belly button bleeds?
- What does it mean if your belly button leaks?
- What does it mean if your belly button itches?
- What does it mean when around your belly button hurts?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online