Doctor insights on:
What Does A Humming In Your Ear Mean
Tinnitus: Tinnitus is experiencing the sensation of sound that is not physically there. Most forms of tinnitus (ringing in the ear) is very common and not concerning. But when the sound is a pulsing sensation or if it is just on one side it should then be checked by an ENT (it could represent abnormal blood flow associated with different benign tumors) - although this is not common, it must be ruled out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Palpable area: The expression "knots" in that context would refer to 2 palpable areas of some etiology. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if you feel a pulse in your stomach?
- What does a sharp pain in your belly button mean?
- What does it mean if you feel a heartbeat in your stomach?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- What does it mean if i have a metallic taste in your mouth?
- What does it mean if you have a horrible pain in the bottom of your butt?
- What does a lot of blood in your urine mean?
- What does a sharp pain in your ear mean?