Doctor insights on:
What Does A Humming In Your Ear Mean
Tinnitus: Tinnitus is experiencing the sensation of sound that is not physically there. Most forms of tinnitus (ringing in the ear) is very common and not concerning. But when the sound is a pulsing sensation or if it is just on one side it should then be checked by an ENT (it could represent abnormal blood flow associated with different benign tumors) - although this is not common, it must be ruled out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Palpable area: The expression "knots" in that context would refer to 2 palpable areas of some etiology. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does constant ringing in your ears mean?
- What does a ringing in your ear mean?
- What does it mean when your ear is ringing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your ears are ringing?
- What does blood in your ear mean?
- What does ringing in your left ear mean?
- What does it mean when your ear is swollen?
- What does hearing your heartbeat in your ears mean?