Doctor insights on:
What Does A High White Cell Count Mean
First concern: Would be a urinary tract infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
A few things: If your white cell count is elevated by itself, it typically means that you have some sort of infection. However, if both your red cells and white cells are elevated at the same time, it probably just means that you are dehydrated. There are a other common conditions include stress polycythemi, a and more rarely, polycythemia rubra vera, these causes are all easy to excluded! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 7 yr. Old has abnormal blood for a 2nd time within 1 mth. She got a high white cell count and high platelets count. What does it mean? Leukemia?
I had a abnormal pap 6 months ago and am going in for a repeat tomorrow. They said high white cell count, what could this mean?
What does a high red and white blood cell count mean ? I have liver conditions at the same time and possible pancreatitis ...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- High white blood cell count what does it mean
- White blood cell count is high what does that mean
- What does a high white blood cell count mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does high white blood cell count in urine mean?
- What does a high red and white blood cell count mean?
- What does a high white blood cell count and high platelet count mean?
- What is high white blood cell count mean?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free