Doctor insights on:
What Does A High White Cell Count Mean
First concern: Would be a urinary tract infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
A few things: If your white cell count is elevated by itself, it typically means that you have some sort of infection. However, if both your red cells and white cells are elevated at the same time, it probably just means that you are dehydrated. There are a other common conditions include stress polycythemi, a and more rarely, polycythemia rubra vera, these causes are all easy to excluded! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My 7 yr. Old has abnormal blood for a 2nd time within 1 mth. She got a high white cell count and high platelets count. What does it mean? Leukemia?
I had a abnormal pap 6 months ago and am going in for a repeat tomorrow. They said high white cell count, what could this mean?
What does a high red and white blood cell count mean ? I have liver conditions at the same time and possible pancreatitis ...
I have been told my blood is too thick, that I have low blood protein and a high white cell count. What could this be, I am really worried
Requires Follow-up: You should follow-up with your md who gave you this information. You will require further testing. What you discribe is too general to pinpoint the etiology. What you do need to know is that whatever you have is treatable. Do all the testing your md requests and ask the md to please explain to you what your tests are for and what possible diagnosis the md has inmind. Your md is there to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a high count of white blood cells mean?
- What does a high white blood cell count mean?
- What does a high white blood cell count and high platelet count mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a low white blood cell count mean?
- What does a high white blood cell count indicate?
- What does a high red blood cell count mean?
- White blood cell count is high what does that mean
- Talk to a hematologist online for free