Doctor insights on:
What Does A High Thyroid Peroxidase Mean
My thyroid peroxidase antibodiy level is high 1010.8u/ml what does it mean TSH 3 generation 3.39 t4free 1.1 thyroxinet4 9.5 please answer?
Normal function : It means your thyroid is functioning normally, but you have antibodies against your thyroid. We don't really know why this happens. It does not cause any symptoms. No treatment is needed. You should, however, have your thyroid hormone levels checked once or twice a year because you are at risk of developing thyroid dysfunction. ...Read more
Is there any cure if your thyroid levels are normal but u have extremely high thyroid peroxidase and a goiter with nodules?
No cure: However, you have hashimoto's and may become hypothyroid in the future. Have yearly check of the TSH or more frequently if you plan to get pregnant! TSH levels should be under 2.5 - 3.5 non pregnant. "normal" tshs of 4 or 5 are not normal. ...Read more
My anti-thyroid peroxidase is really high, 1107 normal high is 40. But, my TSH Ultra-Low is .335 normal is .35-.5.5. Should med be upped or lowered?
Tiny bit higher: follow tsp level , may balance out later , follow the labs through your endocrinologist [hashimotoes thyroiditis] ...Read more
Lab tests showed the following: ANA w/titre & pattern 1:320 and a thyroid peroxidase ab 484.0...Could high ANA be because of positive hashimoto's?
Lab results as follows: ANA w/titre and pattern 1:320 and thyroid peroxidase ab 484.0....Are the two related? Would hashimoto's cause high ANA level?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean to have extremely elavated thyroid peroxidase?
- Does elevated thyroid peroxidase mean cancer?
- What does high thyroid mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High thyroid peroxidase and pregnancy
- Thyroid peroxidase ab high
- What does a high thyroid level mean?
- What does high thyroid antibodies mean?
- What does high thyroid peroxidase antibodies mean?