Doctor insights on:
What Does A High Bun Test Result Mean
Test result for Alk Phosphatase below standard range. Others (total bilirubin, bun, albumin, total protein) also low. What could this mean? Next step?
See your clinician: There may be nothing "wrong" with you. Note that no test is perfectly accurate. Also, if you're at very low risk for a disease, an abnormal result is less likely to be true. You need to sit down with a clinician to review your tests in light of your overall personal & family medical history, physical findings, & health goals. Next steps include further tests, & watch & wait. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is a Potassium Blood test result of 5.3 mmol/L and a BUN result of 19mg/dL indicate anything, if all other CBC and CMP results are in range?
Not specific: This test result is not lupus-specific.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had high vaginal swab test result is minimal candida species. Do i need to take medicines? What does it mean? Thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does high bun and creatinine mean?
- What does bun creatinine ratio high mean?
- What does a high bun level mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does bun mean on a blood test?
- What does bun creat mean on a blood test?
- What does high prothrombin time test result mean?
- Does a high bun blood test mean liver damage?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free