Doctor insights on:
What Does A Heat Rash Look Like On Baby
What does a heat rash look like on African American babies? My 1 year old has a rash all over and on her face. How do i treat a rash?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Is heat rash on an infant normal on her eyelids and in patches only on her face? The rash seems so persistent, red, and inflamed.
How can I identify if my baby has heat rash or eczema? Her rashes are red and its flaky on her face, because of dryness her cheek has a small cut now.
Nothing is needed: If your baby has "heat rash" on the forehead or cheeks (generally called milia) it is best to gently wash your baby's face with soap and water with a wash clothe twice a day for a week avoid steroid creams! you may apply a small amount of aquaphor cream to the face once a day. Avoid scented lotions. If this does not resolve in two weeks see you pediatrician. ...Read more
I started to get a heat rash a little over a week ago. I've tried baby powder and stopped using lotion. It won't go away, what can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a heat rash look like on a toddler?
- What does heat rash look like on adults?
- What does heat rash look like in pubic area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does rash look like?
- Rashes that look like heat rash
- What does a drug rash look like?
- What does a allergy rash look like?
- Talk to a dermatologist online