Doctor insights on:
What Does A Heart Attack Feel Like In Women
MI sxs: Heart attack sx can include: chest pain or tightness, shortness of breath, increased sweating pain or numbness radiating down the arm (more often left than right) and nausea. There could be pain in the upper back, head, jaw or teeth. One fourth of people have heart attacks without chest pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variety of symptoms: Heart attack symptoms in women can be very different from the classic symptoms more commonly seen in men - chest pain and difficulty breathing. Women may have those symptoms but some women may have very nonspecific symptoms such as nausea, sweating, or slight difficulty breathing with exertion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Be Careful: Symptoms include chest pain of different types, the pain can radiate to the neck, or the back or the arms, bad indigestion can also be a sign, heart palpitation, associated sweating or feeling of doom, associated anxiety, feeling very weak and short of breath. There are other symptoms. If you are having chest pain and worried, call 911 now before it is too late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several different: Heart attack patients typical present with chest pressure, chest pain, neck or arm pain. In my female patients they can sometimes present with shortness of breath or fatigue. If you have concerning symptoms see your health care provider. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a heart attack feel like for a man?
- What does a small heart attack feel like?
- What does a heart attack feel like for a woman?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it feel like to have a heart attack?
- What does a heart attack feel like?
- What does a mild heart attack feel like?
- What does it feel like after a heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online