Doctor insights on:
What Does A Head Ct Scan Show
I feel my head is exploding and current is going through my head, CT scan shows i have a mucous retention cyst in the anterolateral left spheniod sin?
Head ache: Mucous retention cyst will not cause those symptoms and it is likely an incidental finding unrelated to your headache. Since we don't know anything about you, not even something as basic as your age, let alone your medical history and meds, we cant offer you relevant and useful response especially when there is not a real question posed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have been suffering from post nasal dip and heavy head . Ct scan shows 11*9 cyst in right sinus, left concha bullosa, patchy mucosal thickening .Help?
Does a head CT scan help diagnose multiple sclerosis? If a CT scan is normal, is it still likely that multiple sclerosis can be present?
Takes time to show: "Multiple lesions over time and space" is how med students learn about MS. It evolves over time. Sometimes subtle MRI findings can suggest it, but are non-specific ("unidentified bright objects"). But it can take a long time before MS presents itself. If seriously concerned, see a neurologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Shop around.: Depending or not if contrast is used, it could range from a few hundred (300) to a thousand plus. If you're fortunate enough to live in a location with various imaging centers - just call them. And ask them for their "cash price". Unfortunately, there's not good transparency in prices for medical care, but with enough work you can get some comparison prices. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a ct scan of the head show?
- What does a ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis show?
- What does a ct scan of the neck show?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ct scan of the abdomen show?
- What does a ct scan show about the colon?
- What does a ct scan without contrast show?
- What does a ct scan of abdomen and pelvis show?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free