Doctor insights on:
What Does A Flicker Of Light In Your Eye Mean
Sometimes I see flickering stream of light on the corner of my eye. Is this normal? What does this mean?
Flashes, floaters: Flashes of light occur when the retina is stimulated. As the gel in the back of the eye slowly peels off the retina it can cause a flashing sensation. This may be associated with floaters. Also, people can develop ocular migraines with or without the associated headache. Your condition may be related to either of the above; see an eye doctor either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Just had eye exam. Dr shined light in eyes with handheld device and said 0.2 in both eyes, both normal. What does that mean? What did he see?
Retina needs exam: Floaters are usually a very benign finding and a normal aging change as the vitreous jelly in the eye pulls away from the retina. Floaters are potentially more worrisome as it often indicates the vitreous jelly is pulling on the retina and may be a sign of a retinal tear or retinal detachment. You need to schedule an eye exam to include dilation of your pupils to examine the entire retina. ...Read more
Jetrea for VMT.
If after Jetrea the eye responds with a light Show, does that mean the treatment as worked?
I have a half circle bright light very colorful around my left eye and a slight headache on the left top of my head, what could this mean?
Migraine: Sounds like you are experiencing a classic migraine. The colorful image, which generally shimmers and changes in size, is an aura. The headache follows the aura. Usually lasts up to 24 hrs, but generally much less. If this a brand new experience for you, you may want your primary care doctor know about this. If your vision has been affected, see an eye md. ...Read more
When i look towards the light i see black dot in each eye what does that mean ! ! I have RA and taking methotrexate !
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does flickering of light in the eye mean?
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does a sharp pain in the arch of your foot mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a lot of blood in your urine mean?
- What does it mean when you have a trace of non hemolyzed blood in your urine?
- Seeing a flicker of light in your eyes sometimes means what
- What does a trace of protein in your urine mean?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free