Doctor insights on:
What Does A Flicker Of Light In Your Eye Mean
Sometimes I see flickering stream of light on the corner of my eye. Is this normal? What does this mean?
Flashes, floaters: Flashes of light occur when the retina is stimulated. As the gel in the back of the eye slowly peels off the retina it can cause a flashing sensation. This may be associated with floaters. Also, people can develop ocular migraines with or without the associated headache. Your condition may be related to either of the above; see an eye doctor either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually Blepharitis: Blepharitis or plugging up of oil producing glands of the eyelid which is stress related is extremely common these days. The stale oil is discharged at night and can form a crust on the eye lashes. Occasionally a lingering viral infection may keep a crust on the eyes. You should see an ophthalmologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when my eyes flicker with light?
- What does a flickering eyelid mean?
- If your period is light what does it mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if your discharge is light brown?
- Seeing a flicker of light in your eyes sometimes means what
- What does it mean when your eye is blurry?
- What does it mean if your left eye twitches?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free