Doctor insights on:
What Does A Darker Labia Mean
No: The color of the labia is not indicative of sexual activity. ...Read more
Means thats the colo: It means that is the color of your labia minora and there is nothing wrong with you. ...Read more
Pigmentation: Increased pigmentation in the labia is normal in the same way that your lips are more pigmented than your surrounding face. ...Read more
Normal: Skin, when pushed together can stick. It is normal. ...Read more
Veins: The veins under our skin carry de-oxygenated blood and under skin can look blue or purple. We do have veins in our labia so this could be what you are seeing. Sometimes purple color means that there's a blockage or constriction of some kind, but i don't think that's the case with your labia. If you're worried, see your doctor for an exam. Best of luck! ...Read more
Many variations...: It doesn't really mean anything. There are many sizes and shapes. its normal variation. If the labia minora are extremely long, to the point that they interfere with intercourse, or prevent wearing a bathing suit, they can be surgically shortened. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does darker colored labias mean?
- What does enlarged labia mean?
- What does it mean when a labia minora is inflamed?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when labia is swollen?
- What does dark stools mean?
- Dark gums what does it mean
- What does dark feces mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free