Doctor insights on:
What Does A Curve Cervix Mean
Labor indicator: You didn't mention if you're pregnant or not. A high soft open cervix is how a cervix is felt prior to labor. The changes give clues to whether or not you will be able to have a baby vaginally. The cervix starts in the back of the vagina, is hard and closed. For labor to start, it moves forward, gets softer and opens. The more the changes, the better the chances for labor & vaginal birth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Delivery?: It's coming for there to be a tear on the cervix after delivery, but are you speaking about a tear on the cervix when you haven't a just delivered a child? That could be due to trauma secondary to intercourse. Or it could mean the cervix is friable due to infection. An examine your doctor seems warranted. ...Read more
Probably nothing: The uterus is composed of muscle and collagen, both are somewhat flexible. The uterus is attached inside you, but is still a bit mobile, while the cervix is somewhat fixed in place by it's attachment to the vagina. When the uterus leans forward or back (or side), then the cervix will be curved a bit. Essentially, whatever the position of the uterus and cervix inside you, it is normal for you. ...Read more
Normal: Some women has it ; it is normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a soft cervix mean?
- What does a tight cervix mean?
- What does a shadow or cervix mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lesion on cervix what does it mean
- What does bulky cervix mean?
- What does a curved cervix mean?
- What does abnormal cells on the cervix mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free