Doctor insights on:
What Does A Contact Lens Diameter Measure
My contact lens diameter is 14.5. Does it matter if I purchase contacts with a diameter of 14.4 or 14.6?
Not usually: The difference is negligible. You must check that the base curve (bc) and power are the same. ...Read more
My contact lens diameter is 14.5. Does it matter if i buy new contact lenses with a diameter of 14 if everything is the same (power, bc, etc)?
Probably not: It should not make a big difference but the diameter of a lens can change the fit. In general, you should stick to the lenses prescribed by your eye doctor. If you want to change lenses for whatever reason, it is best to see your doctor and get a new prescription to make sure that it is safe for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a doctor do during a contact lens fitting?
- What happens if i use a ripped contact lens?
- What does power mean in contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a cardiac catheter measure?
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What does it mean when a patient refuses to make eye contact?
- What does a home pregnancy test measure?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free