Doctor insights on:
What Does A Canker Sore Feel Like
Almost everyone is infected with this herpes virus. The first episode is usualy in early childhood. It is dramaticaly different from all the later events. The virus is always present. When your immune system is weakened (stress, disease, almost anything) the viri end up stronger than your immune system. They do their job, and ...Read more
There's something on the bottom right half of my tongue and it looks like a canker sore but it hurts a bit more?
Location, location: Depending on multiple factors, including location, canker sores can be anything from mildly annoying to extremely painful. If it does not resolve in 10-14 days, (and this is important) see your Dentist ...Read more
Was wondering. If to much salt can give you a canker sore cause it seems like i get one everytime i eat to much salt?
Be sure of diagnosis: Get examined please. Canker sores are common aphthous ulcers of mouth that occur situationally, often in response to stressors, are bacterial or viral, & can be treated topically with many otc products that reduce local discomfort & potentially speed healing. However, oral/dental problems & a number of systemic diseases cause canker sore-like lesions--crohn's, behcet's, std (sexually transmitted). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a canker sore look like?
- What does a canker sore on the gums look like?
- What does a canker sore on the tongue look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a canker sore under the tongue look like?
- What does canker sores look like?
- What does pancreatitis feel like?
- What does a rash feel like?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free