Doctor insights on:
What Does A Bump Behind The Ear Mean
Lately I have been getting these weird bumps behind my ears and inside my ears. Does this mean anything medically?
Have them checked by: your doctor or ENT Dr. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Painful bump behind the ear pain spreads across head when touched and gets worse over time accompanied by headaches and itchy scalp. Scalp feels bumpy?
Painful bump: The painful bump may a lymph node that may be infected ...Read moreGet help now ›
What to do if I have noticed that behind my ear on my actual ear there is a hard bump thing. worried! :(?
Cyst?: This is a common area to form small sebaceous cysts. They are formed from the oil/ hair folliclles in the skin. They often do not go away. Sometimes they can get infected and get larger or painful. You should see your doctor or an otolaryngologist for evaluation and treatment. They are often removed or excised. ...Read moreGet help now ›
There is a bump right behind my ear and it seems soft I am to afraid to try and pop it it hurts to touch?
See your doctor: See your doctor. He/she will be able to remove it for you if that is what you want. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Lymph node/cyst: A doctor should evaluate it but it may be an lymph node or a cyst that is inflammed locally. Fever, pain, redness all point towards a localized infection. A good evaluation will give you the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a rash behind the ears mean?
- My penis has red bumps behind the skin after unprotected sex what does this mean
- What does a lump behind your ear mean?
- What could be a bump behind ear on the bone?
- What does a headache behind the eyes mean?
- What does it mean to have a small white bump on the face and its not acne?
- What does a bump on the tongue mean?
- What does a brown spot on my white part of the eye mean?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online for free