Doctor insights on:
What Does A Brown Spot On My White Part Of The Eye Mean
I have a dark spot on my white part of the eye. It is at the end of a blood vessel. What could it be?
What to do if I have a spot on the white part of my eyeball (unsure of the name for the white part of the eye) cont. Below?
Pinguecula: Sounds like a pinguecula, which is a deposit/build up on the white part of the eye (sclera) due to uv light and dryness of the eyes. You can use artificial tears, and use a cap and/or sunglasses when outdoors. Sometimes you do not notice them until there is inflammation causing a red background making the white spot(s) more noticeable. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
The Inner part of her eye has a really red spot on the white if the eye. It is not painful and does not itch.
Old or recent?: If this red spot just recently appeared it could be a ruptured tiny blood vessel in the white of the eye. These are usually not serious, cause no discomfort and resolve within a week. If the spot has been present for weeks, have an ophthalmologist examine it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
A spec of dust or something hit me in the eye now their is a small black spot on the white part of my eye. Are black spots serious?
Can be normal: Darker-skinned people often have areas of pigmentation on their conjunctiva (clear vascular layer over the white). This is normal. You may also have a benign area of degeneration called a pinguecula, which can be caused by sun, dust, and wind. Malignant brown spots on the white of the eye are rare and are usually found in patients much older than you, but if in doubt, get it checked out. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What does it mean when i see glare marks or spots in my eyes all the time? I went to the eye doctor 2wks ago and he said my eye sight was 20/20.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a swollen gland on the right side of my neck what does this mean
- What does it mean when i have a headache on the left side of my head?
- What does a white spot on your eye mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a large red spot on the white of my eye
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- What does it mean when you have yellow in the white of your eye?
- What does it mean when the ovary on the right side of a woman hurts?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free