Doctor insights on:
What Does A Blood Clot In Leg Look Like
nothing: It does not look like anything unless it is a hematoma. ...Read more
What are blood clots and how do you know if you have them in your legs? Do they look like bruises ? Can you get them from bc pills
Blood clots legs: Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) are blood clots in the deep venous system of the legs, usually lower legs. Leg with DVT may be swollen, red, painful or there may be no symptoms at all. Risk factors include sitting/immobility for a long time, blood clotting disorder, pregnancy/birth control pills, smoking, being overweight, and many others. If you think you have dvt, go to emergency room right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It Varies: Sometimes a blood clot has no symptoms. But common symptoms are swelling in the legs, pain in the calf, heaviness in the leg. If the clot travels to your lung, you can have shortness of breath, a fast heart beat, chest pain, heaviness in the chest and this is an emergency. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Like a cramp: A blood clot on the leg, usually presents as a painful cramp in the calve. Some are symptoms are typically swelling and discoloration of the extremity. The laster two definitely tell you that a vinous doppler would be in order ASAP. A blood clot in the leg can dislodge and travel to the lungs as a pulmonary embolism and this can be life threatening. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a leg blood clot look like?
- What does blood clot in leg look like?
- What does a blood clot in your leg look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a blood clot look and feel like?
- What does blood clot look like?
- What does a menstrual blood clot look like?
- What does a blood clot look like on the skin?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free