Doctor insights on:
What Does A 3 Cm Ovarian Cyst Look Like
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
It can be normal.: The ovary is designed to make a cyst when an egg is being developed. It happens each month for most women and they are not aware of it happing. Some findings are not as normal, and you should see an ob/gyn to discuss your ultrasound and symptoms. ...Read more
My RE put me on 5 mg Aygestin (norethindrone) to help shrink a 3 CM ovarian cyst before clomid. I am taking it 2xdaily for 21 days. Will this for sure shrink it?
I have a 4.3 cm ovarian cyst and I'm in a lot of pain with nausea should I go to the ER and see if it burst or just deal with it like I have been.
Er: If symptoms worsening then go to er you don't want to loose an ovry bc waiting to long. ...Read more
3.3 CM ovarian cyst 3 days late on period & neg blood hCG test do I have to induce period before i can ovulate again? I'm trying to get pregnant & 32
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a 3 cm cyst look like?
- 3 cm ovarian cyst look like
- What does 4 cm cyst look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ovarian cyst look like?
- What does a ovarian cyst 8cm look like?
- What does ovarian cyst look like on ultrasound?
- What does a cancerous ovarian cyst look like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free