Doctor insights on:
What Does A 3 Cm Ovarian Cyst Look Like
It can be normal.: The ovary is designed to make a cyst when an egg is being developed. It happens each month for most women and they are not aware of it happing. Some findings are not as normal, and you should see an ob/gyn to discuss your ultrasound and symptoms. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My RE put me on 5 mg Aygestin to help shrink a 3 CM ovarian cyst before clomid. I am taking it 2xdaily for 21 days. Will this for sure shrink it?
I have a 4.3 cm ovarian cyst and I'm in a lot of pain with nausea should I go to the ER and see if it burst or just deal with it like I have been.
3.3 CM ovarian cyst 3 days late on period & neg blood hCG test do I have to induce period before i can ovulate again? I'm trying to get pregnant & 32
Cysts are: But a 7cm ovarain cyst is relatively large and m,ay cause some pain, etc. Have the cyst followed regularly by the OB/GYN Dr/surgeon and it may need to come out, especially if it causes you pain and or has the possibility to become "torsed" where it would then require emergency surgery. Best wishes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Take it easy: You should refrain from excessive physical activity as cysts in this size range have a tendency to torse or twist causing excessive pain. Should pain worsen significantly this may be a sign of a medical emergency and you need to seek care in the ER or your with your GYN who is following you ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a 3 inch ovarian cyst look like?
- What does a 3 cm cyst look like?
- What does a cancerous ovarian cyst look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ovarian cyst 8cm look like?
- What does a 3 inch cyst look like?
- What does a ovarian cyst look like?
- What does a ruptured ovarian cyst feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free