Doctor insights on:
What Does 1 Mean On A H Cg Blood Test
Means nothing: A high RDW is a measure of the variability in size among red cells. When it is low, it's a fluke of statistics, and you should ignore it -- lab "normals" are set so that a few healthy folks lie outside. I run a high RDW as a frequent blood donor, and elevation is a common first-hint that something may be unusual; many healthies have high rdw's for various reasons. Labs mean nothing in isolation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Inconclusive: It means that you probably took the test too soon. If your period is not late yet you must wait. If that is not the case then take a second test. ...Read more
Need more info: Results of lab tests need to be interpreted in the context of whole health status. What test did you have and what was the actual result? It would be prudent to discuss the results with the doctor who ordered the tests. ...Read more
Possibly nothing: It depends on how low. Lymphs are one of the types of cells that fight infection but in isolated general questions like this without numbers it is very hard to answer and usually a slightly low lymph count is meaningless. In your case if concerned asked your provider that ordered your test. ...Read more
Negative: This is a negative test result.Get a more detailed answer ›
Context: You are pregnant. However the level has to be out into context. Hgg level should correlate with how far you are along. It can even be used to see if your having a miscarriage, this is because early on the number should always be rising. If its going down, you probably having a miscarriage. * i hope this helps. ...Read more
Numbers are numbers: Numbers are just numbers, so the significance of them must be looked at in the context of a patient's real-life situation. From a purely numbers point of view, "above high normal" usually means that only ~3% of the NORMAL people in the community get that test result, and the other 97% of the NORMAL people in the community would get a lower result. So, most people with such a result are not normal. ...Read more
Not Medical: That term is not one used in medicine nor is it in any way explanatory. Perhaps you should ask this specific question of the professional who used it. ...Read more
Dictionary: The shape of the red cells is normal. ...Read more
Call them and ask: Depending on where the test was done. If it was a blood test, call the lab and ask them. If it was a kit you purchased over the counter at a drugstore, you might find more information including a number to call inside the kit. ...Read more
Blood and protein: Blood (b) in your urine( u) is an abnormal finding. Protein (p) in your urine is abnormal when it is > 80 mg/day. Your lab work may be normal when b and p first appear in your u. Do a 24 hour urine for creatinine clearance and protein and have a renal ultrasound (us). If the us doesn't show any bleeding site, have cystoscopy. If you have > 1 gram of protein/day, you may need a kidney biopsy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does high hcg levels in blood test mean?
- What does 2 mean on a hcg urine test mean?
- What does 1 line mean on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does 1 blood in urine mean?
- What does hcg mean?
- What does low protein in blood test mean?
- What does bilirubin mean in a blood test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online