Doctor insights on:
What Doctor Treats Festoons
Psychiatrist: Or counselor/psychologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
PCPs and ENTs: While a primary care doctor or internist may treat uncomplicated parotitis, otolaryngologists (ents) treat severe cases or recurrent cases. In chronic or recurrent cases it is important to rule out a blockage due to salivary stones or tumors. Ents may also perform parotid surgery (gland removal or sialendoscopy). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dentist or physician: Any dentist or any physician can diagnose and treat mouth fungus also called Candida albicans.This condition occurs when your immune system is weak. The administration of appropriate antifungal agents is a common treatment for the mouth fungus. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Primary care: Primary care, dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nose fungus: An ENT specialist. Often one from a university. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor treats raynauds?
- What kind of doctor treats hypokalemia?
- What type of doctor treats lymphangitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of doctor treats diabetes?
- What kind of doctor treats lymphedema?
- What type of doctor treats lipomas?
- What doctor treats lipomas?
- What kind of doctor treats cholesterol?