Doctor insights on:
What Do You Think Is Wrong With My Foot There Is A Bump Between Two Toes
Itching on back/legs/arms for two months, lotion fixed most itch/marks on legs/arms, back is still bad and get small bumps between toes. Thoughts?
Difficult unseen: Your situation is difficult without seeing the rash but should be seen by your Dr. to be sure and treat this appropriately. There are several skin problems that could be but need prescriptions for the treatment. I would see the Dr. for assistance. Hope you can get some relief. ...Read more
I have two bumps/calluses on top of my big toes on both feet. What's the cause for this? How do I remove it? They don't hurt but they are sticking out
Corns/calluses: Often these come from consistent rubbing over time. Check the shoes you frequently wear for contact areas which match up with these. There are OTC treatments from abrasion techniques to cushions. Best to see the professional -- the Podiatrist for accurate diagnosis and treatment options. You will be glad you did. Best of luck. ...Read more
I recently started to get small bumps in between my big toe and second toe on my left foot. It seems to be spreading and they hurt. What is it, cure?
Right foot has a slightly raised bump between ankle and first three toes approx.1 inch long & 3/4 inch wide. Pain walking. Is it gout?
Unlikely: Gout usually has a history and affects the smaller joints of the foot (big toe joint where it meets the foot). It also usually presents with red, swollen, painful joints that hurt with walking and at rest. While you may have a ganglion, those are usually painless (unless pressed on by shoe wear). It may be a bony growth (exostosis) secondary to arthritis. See a foot and ankle specialist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have intense itching on and around and in between the toes of my right foot which is driving me crazy. Toes look normal - no rash or bumps. ?
There are 2 painful, deep red-purple bumps on the ball of my foot near the smallest toe, and 1 on the inside arch toward the heel. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- I get bloody nose a lot what does this mean is something wrong with my nose
- I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is wrong with my finger nail it has a tan or coffee color line growing out?
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- I burned my hand what can i do to make sure nothing is wrong with my nerves
- Treating a bleeding diaper rash
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free