Doctor insights on:
What Do You Think About Usage Of Antiandrogens In Females For Their Hair
What do you think about usage of antiandrogens in females targeting the hair loss problems, acne, unwanted hair?
Antiandrogens: Antiandrogens are used for acne, pattern hair loss and unwanted hair all the time. The one I use most is spironolactone. It works well for many women. With spironolactone, care must be taken to avoid extra potassium intake and pregnancy must be avoided when on any antiandrogens. Spironolactone may have some side effects such as irregular menses, breast tenderness, but is usually well tolerated. ...Read more
Should i go for antiandrogen, am a famale whose front hair is thinning and got some hair appearing on chin ?
Would using Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)blockers like an Antiandrogen to block DHT's from affecting hair follicle growth have unpleasant side effects?
I am on spironolactone 100 mg for androgenic hair loss, would maca root interfere witht spironolactone or decrease it`s antiandrogenic effect.. ?
In men, for prostate: Antiandrogens act by blocking the binding of testosterone & derivatives to the androgen receptor. These agents are used as therapy for men with advanced prostate cancer. Drugs such as Bicalutamide are often used in combination with medical or surgical castration as part of combined androgen blockade. A newer agent under investigation for prostate cancer is mdv3100. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do you think about somatics as a method for back pain relief?
- What do you think about the medicine called fertility blend?
- What do you think about mild cases of anorexia nervosa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do doctors think about peer pressure?
- What do you think about the tummy tuck belt do you think its safe to use?
- What do you think of robert rey?
- What to do if you think youve had a miscarriage?
- What do you think about vegetarians?