Doctor insights on:
What Do You Think About Herbalife
Not known for sure: Herbalife has many products, and since they are not medications approved by the fda, herbalife products are probably not tested for interactions and side effects like real medicines are. So, that means nobody really knows what side effects there are. If an herbalife user hears of some interaction or thinks he is getting a side effect, he can visit his primary care doctor. ...Read more
REad the label...: I have not evaluated the product since the late1990's. At that time herbalife used artificial colors and flavors in the childrens' vitamins. When I confronted the medical director dr katzen, regarding the intentional poisoning of kids with these substances, he stated that it was simply a merchandizing/marketing decision. Poison for dollars ethics turned me off. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: None of the herbalife products are approved for toddlers. The label clearly states to be used for persons 18 years or older. Not a good practice to start experimenting with your toddler specially when they can tell you how they feel allergic reactions in toddlers are pretty serious. ...Read more
None: Herbalife like other supplement manufacturers/marketeers can not help you lose weight in a healthy way and sustain that weight loss. You need to change your diet and overall lifestyle if you want to lose weight in a healthy manner and keep it off. Try weight watchers' program but don't buy their products either. ...Read more
Yes: According to their site, "prolessa duo" is palm oil, oat oil, and "conjugated" linoleic acid (all linoleic acid is conjugated). In other words, it is not going to do anything to you one way of the other. There's a lot of filler so you'll think it's controlling your appetite. It's your money and you can eat whatever else you like. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What do you think about elequist?
- What doctors say about herbalife?
- What do you think of acupuncture for a curved penis?
- If the heart will injured what do you think will happen
- What do you think the difference is between use and abuse?
- What do you do if you think poison ivy was in the weeds you burned?
- If the heart will injured what do you think will happen to the organisms
- What do you think of the new fat freezing method?
- What do you think about mild cases of anorexia nervosa?