Doctor insights on:
What Do You Do When There Is Blood Coming Out Of The Penis
Investigate further: Blood from the penis can be due to a kidney stone, urinary tract infection, a sexually transmitted disease, or a tumor. This should be check by your family doctor, internist or urologist to confirm the diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. ...Read more
Several: Possibilities, but all of them require you to be examined and treated by your doctor soon. ...Read more
Trauma: It means you either have a trauma (injury) or an infection. Either way you need to see a doctor. ...Read more
This usually: Signals an infection. Medical evaluation is recommended. ...Read more
Have blood coming out of penis. Did heavy lifting now it stings at the opening. Possable reasons for bleeding and what tests are needed?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood coming out when you poop
- What to do when you feel a coldsore coming?
- What does it mean when blood comes out your penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do you do when you feel a sinus infection coming on?
- Stuff coming out of my penis
- When do you know your period is coming
- How do you no when your period is coming?
- Talk to a urologist online for free