Doctor insights on:
What Do You Do If Your Big Toe Is Broken
See podiatrist: To HAV e it x-rayed and evaluated. You need to know if the fracure is involved with the joint and also if it is comminuted (multiple pieces). Please do not....Do nothing. The big toe is very important in walking - do not underestimate this injury. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your doctor: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Few months ago my doctor said that my big toe is broken.I didn't do anything because it didn't hurt.Currently my big toe hurts with every step.
Needs evaluation: You should see your doctor again or a foot specialist. You may have a nonunion of your broken toe. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
When a big toe is broken, is it better to use crutches and not walk at all, or to use the walking boot if the doctor allows? I am scared of walking!
Circulation: Without a prior history of trauma to case bruising, my first thought would be poor circulation. As tissues receive less oxygenated blood, they turn blue and dusky. This needs to be checked promptly. See a podiatrist for an examination. If findings warrant, they will order circulation testing and possibly even refer you to a vascular surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you walk if your big toe is broken?
- How do you fix a broken big toe?
- What can i do for a broken big toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do for a broken little toe?
- What exercises can you do with a broken toe?
- What is the treatment for a broken big toe?
- What to do for a broken toe?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free