Doctor insights on:
What Do You Do If You Get Vicks Vaporub In Your Eye
Wash: Gently wash around the eye with mild soap and water. You may try irrigating the eye with water, eye irrigation or wetting soluiton and then observe. The menthol in the rub will cause the burning. Observe & if stable or improving, no big worry. If worsening or concern, see medical evaluation. Other than menthol, the rest is petrolatum and okay. "don't let it vapo-rub you the wrong way! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Call Poison center A: Flush with wtaer and call your local poison center on followup and immediate needs. ...Read more
Probably ok: If it's only 1 year expired, it's most likely still good. After 2 years, it probably won't work as well but it shouldn't hurt to try. ...Read more
Vicks: No it does not contain anything that will help in this regard. ...Read more
Laser: Be careful with these cancer make sure, even if you do nothing, is to see your primary care doctor to make sure they are not cancerous he or she may reassure you or send you to a dermatologist if suspicious skin cancer is on the rise so this is our first thing we need to check out if its all normal skin changed laser treatment often offered by the dermatologist can make then go away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you get vicks vapo rub in your eye?
- What to do if you get vicks in your eye?
- What to do if you get vicks in your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if you have floaters in your eye?
- What to do when you get vaporub in eye?
- What to do if you get water in your ear?
- What to do if you get a bug in your ear?
- Talk to a dermatologist online