Doctor insights on:
What Do You Call The Joint Between Hand And Elbow
With HSP vasc, is it possible to have joint pains in hands and elbows? Doesnt happen often, only once in a while. My hands swelled once also
HSP: marie, HSP is a neutrophilic vasculitis and therefore may produce many abnormal pains. Vessels have nerves around them and therefore inflammation may result in strange pains. The swelling in the hands may be a result of Raynaud's phenomenon which can result from many reasons including vasculitis. ...Read more
Typically not: Swollen joints do not typically restrict blood flow to areas beyond the swollen joint. However, symptoms of nerves being "pinched" are typical. ...Read more
Does musterbation has anything with joint paint in elbows, knees, and hands. Because every time i do, i get paint in my joints?
My joints are stiff and painful from my fingers to my elbows and ankles. Also My hands are feeling itchy under the skin. Please help. Thank you!
I'm 22 and experiencing slowly increasing joint pain. Originally just the knees; now hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, etc. Worst @ night & morning.
Rt elbow joint hurts when doing things such as wiping eyeglasses or cleaning tables etc. I'm LT handed but do some things w Rt hand. Cause?
What would cause stiffness, pain, and grinding in various joints all over (including elbows, knees, shoulders, hands, feet and neck)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do you call a skin doctor?
- What do you call a blood doctor?
- What do you call an ear specialist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a hand doctor called?
- What type of dr to see for joint pain swelling in hands wrist elbow?
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- What do you call a win in a pre trial in the olympics?
- What do people call a hand specialist?