Doctor insights on:
What Do U Doif A Baby Goes Limp On You
Reconsider: While most home births go well and it is a very appealing concept, birth is the singular time in life that one is most likely to require resuscitation! therefore it is essential to have skilled & experienced professionals with proper equipment & facilities at the time of delivery should it not go well. Reviving a depressed newborn is not something that is easily learned or performed at home. ...Read more
1wk old baby was sleeping n was completely limp. Seemed to be breathing ok but was hard to wake up. He woke up completly 30min later he was ok. Worry?
Pediatrician answer: Newborns are much more flexible than we expect (head floppy, arms/ legs floppy). They sleep deeply which is why we put them on their backs to sleep so as not to suffocate in their bedding and certainly not in our bed. We physicians usually see the normal newborns every day in the hospital, 2 or so days post discharge, and about 10-14 days of life. Keep all of those appointments. ...Read more
During an easy workout, I became very ill, with muffled hearing, confusion, limpness of body, hot sweats, numbness and unresponsive. On 2 occasions ?
Urgent medical : attention is required to investigate the cause of yours symptoms. You Will certainly need a cardiac work up and if all clear from the cardiac perspective will need in depth medical evaluation. Do not delay seeking care for these worrisome events . Identifying a cause will allow treatment that may be life saving . ...Read more
What are some issues that can look like seizures upon waking but not be. Shallow breathing and limpness and not responsive but then fine once awake
Seizures: Your presentation is not classic for any specific disease. Sleep apnea being more commonly recognized now will need to be considered especially if you are overweight, short necked, and snore at night and have low energy throughout the day. If that doesn't fit your case, then next best step would be to talk to a local doc and do appropriate work up. ...Read more
I have fractured my femur bone. It's been more than a year yet i'm still limping. How to rid off the limpness.
For the six months or so, I've had intermittent right arm limpness\feeling of weakness. It seems to get worse every time I think about it, but I feel like it has spread to my right leg. I am setting PR's in the weight room, so I don't think it really is w
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- When you go on a low carb diet do you tend to urinate more
- What can i do for my cut on the eyelid without going to a doctor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do you put on a ganglion cyst for treatment ice?
- What do you do if you find a little lump on your penis could it be a little cyst?
- What can you put on a blister in your mouth to relieve pain baby orajel?
- What do you do when you get a burn on your skin and it starts to blister?
- How do you make a boil on your vagina go away before it gets bigger?